Villa Te Moana - Tahiti
City: Pā'ea Beds: 6 | Baths: 6 | Sleeps: 11
- Category: House
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 6
- Sleeps: 11
- Stories: 1
- Unit Size: 3229 sq feet
- Lot Size: 107639 sq feet
The Villa Te Moana is located on a large beachfront property in Paea on the western coast of Tahiti.
This magnificent and traditional Polynesian vacation rental is a residential compound made up of several thatched roof bungalows.
These various modules all made of wood with Pandanus roofs (local foliage) are nested in the heart of a tropical garden which will amaze you with its wonderful discoveries: the water-lily ponds with carp, the orchid nursery with its blazing colors, not counting the majestic coconut trees decorated with orchids at their base.
Much more than a holiday rental, the Villa Te Moana is an invitation to a Polynesian journey. Shells, exotic wood, colored fabrics, vegetable tapestries, pillows in local patchwork and Polynesian artworks complete the local architecture and the typically Polynesian decoration of this incredible and unique villa.
The property’s beach is about 135 m wide. The beach is not private but it is rarely occupied other than by the residents of the villa.
On the beach, two low benches are installed to admire the sunsets. The bath in front of the property has lots of corals however deeper swimming areas are easily accessible by kayak to swim laps in the clear waters. We shall indicate all of this to you upon your arrival.
The immense property of about 5,000 sq meters includes the following outbuildings:
- A very big bungalow whose spacious common living spaces open onto the garden. Of incredible architecture with its roof of Pandanus leaves and exposed beams, this spacious living area includes a lounge with TV, a dining room, an air-conditioned bedroom (with double bed) and a bathroom.
- A bungalow (the beach house) of two air-conditioned bedrooms (1 double bed and 2 single beds) with kitchenette, 2 bathrooms and a private open air shower and a non-covered sea view terrace.
- A bungalow with an air-conditioned bedroom (1 double bed) and a bathroom.
- A bungalow with two air-conditioned bedrooms (one with a double bed and the other one with a single bed) each with its own bathroom.
- A magnificent covered dining area at the water's edge called Fare Pote'e and an outdoor cooking area with barbecue for your lunches and dinners.
The various rooms being made of wood it is strictly forbidden to smoke inside or to use mosquito coils.
Kayaks and WiFi are provided free of charge.
The villa has 2 in-house personnel at your disposal: a housekeeper who will take care of your rooms and the cleaning of the overall interiors as well as your laundry and a cook who will gladly cook local and simple dishes. The groceries and drinks will be at your own expense.
The property has an automatic gate and a gardener couple living on site looks after the whole property.
A rental car is required to stay in this vacation rental.
Downtown Papeete is only a 30 min drive depending on the traffic. Not to be missed is the district of Punaauia (only a 15 min drive) with its white sand beaches, multiple seaside restaurants, marina and shopping centers.
The 18-hole golf course of Atimaono is only a 15-18 min drive from the villa. We invite our guests pro or beginners to visit the golf at least once during their stay. Everyone is welcome every day. Play either 9 or 18 holes of golf and if you are new to golf, or a traveler, all your golf equipment can be rented on site from the pro shop. You can also rent a golf cart, which we recommend especially in the tropics. Please ask us for more information, we'll be happy to assist you.
What we Love
- The lagoon in front of the house.
- The beautiful planted garden.
- The Polynesian architecture and decoration.
- The calm and serenity.
- The sunsets over the island of Moorea.
What we Know
- 5 min of a small grocery store
- 30 min drive from international airport.
- 32 min drive from Ferry docks.
- 2 min drive from Rohotu Beach.
- 18 min drive from Atimaono 18-hole Golf course.
- 14 min drive from Tamanu Shopping Center.
- 11 min drive from Papara Supermarket
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Double Bed
- Single beds
- Included Items And Services
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking
- Inside Amenities
- Bath and shower amenities
- Dining and Livingroom
- Hair Dryer
- Make up mirror
- Nice Furniture
- Kitchen Equipment
- Coffee machine
- Essential groceries (salt, pepper)
- Essential household detergents
- Pots & pans
- Outside Amenities
- Gas Grill
- Patio Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Private Parking
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for Children
- View And Location
- Gated community
- Lagoon front
- Tahiti Island
- Walk to Beach
Villa Te Moana - Tahiti
|Villa Te Moana - Tahiti||House||-|
|Grotte de Mara'a||Tourist Attraction||1.64 mi.|
|Mahana Park, Tahiti public beach||Beach||4.05 mi.|
|Public white sand beach also named as "PK 18"||Beach||4.40 mi.|
|TOAROTO PK 15,5 - Public white sand beach||All Seasons Attraction||5.86 mi.|
|Papara black sand beach||Beach||7.53 mi.|
|Olivier Breaud International Golf Course||Golf Course||8.96 mi.|
|Carrefour Arue||Shopping||13.64 mi.|
|Supermarket "Champion"||Grocery Store||15.92 mi.|
|Lagoonarium Village - Moorea||Tourist Attraction||18.25 mi.|
|Ferry terminal||Ferry Terminal||19.04 mi.|